Wanted: PRO UPHOLSTERY SHOP RALEIGH N.C.

-

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am sick and tired of messing with a local upholstery shop around wilson n.c. They have been messing with my vert top for 6 weeks now and I need it done NOW. I am seriously behind schedule to be ready for Carlsie. I am in search of a Professional Upholstery Shop in a 100 Mile radius of Wilson N.C. 27893. Price is not an issue, Quality is! I need a shop I can take my car to and get it back Pronto and with HIGH Quality Workmanship! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again,
Martin
ps, I'm also going to post this in the Interior forum also.

Hey guys,
I am sick and tired of messing with a local upholstery shop around wilson n.c. They have been messing with my vert top for 6 weeks now and I need it done NOW. I am seriously behind schedule to be ready for Carlsie. I am in search of a Professional Upholstery Shop in a 100 Mile radius of Wilson N.C. 27893. Price is not an issue, Quality is! I need a shop I can take my car to and get it back Pronto and with HIGH Quality Workmanship! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again,
Martin
ps, I'm also going to post this in the Interior forum also.

I live in New Bern, NC. I have always had my upholstery work done by Doug and his wife at City Upholstery in Havelock near Cherry Point MCAS. They have always done excellent work and the quality is there. They also do Beasley's Bail Bonding work who takes several cars to shows on a yearly basis. I will not go anywhere else for my upholstery needs period. Call them up and tell them Hugh (I Ski 1) sent his name along.

I live in New Bern, NC. I have always had my upholstery work done by Doug and his wife at City Upholstery in Havelock near Cherry Point MCAS. They have always done excellent work and the quality is there. They also do Beasley's Bail Bonding work who takes several cars to shows on a yearly basis. I will not go anywhere else for my upholstery needs period. Call them up and tell them Hugh (I Ski 1) sent his name along.
Hello,
Do you by chance have their number? I appreciate your help,
Martin

-
Back