-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAUK67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a complete rally dash for a 71 demon. Please let me know what you have ..I live in PA and if you can send me any info pm me. What is all involved in swapping out , need the complete dash? Thanks

You can cut the standard dash opening to the rallye panel size. The big difference is where they left the little tangs with holes for the mounting screws. A little fab work required but it has been done.

Thanks for that information..I know a local garage that does some custom work, I am sure they can do this for me. So, I would just then need the rally cluster then?

The wiring is a little different too. The rallye panel has 3 wires moved from the round harness connector to a seperate flat or straight line connector.
There is a member who did this to his car. I did some gauge service for him. He said the total cost went beyond 1100.00

I was thinking it would be around $1,000...I would be ok with that to get this done..I like the 1-15 speedo and the way the rally dash looks. Thanks

I have the complete ralley set from a '71 Twister. My Demon's a '72 and had AC so I'm looking for the whole '72 assembly, wiring, etc. PM me if you are interested. It's in decent shape, has the wiring but that has been cut a little for a radio.

Thanks for the ralley dash Dave...Now I have something to do over the winter by restoring the dash frame and gauges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back