-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotsDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 DART SWINGER: Looking for good rust free, rear bumper assembly complete with rebar and isolators. Realize the weight, and shipping issue, but would like to try anyway. Our storage unit was broken into, and both bumpers stolen. I have found a front bumper local here in RI, but still need the rear. WILLING TO TRAVEL TO NEARBY MA OR CT FOR PICKUP. I have been building this Dart slanty (with Scamp Nose) for my wife, who's first car was a 70 Challenger slanty, which seems to be an eternity now. Every time I have a few bucks put aside, a crisis hits home. (My El Camino will never see the light of day again! HA!!)

Thanks for your time reading this post, God Bless

Have both front and rear, from a 74 Dart coupe. These are the post 72
Federal standard bumpers, not exactly sure thats what you want. I am 2600 miles from you, just letting you know in advance. Southern NM parts, good unpitted chrome and unrotted understructures.
Dave las Cruces NM 88003 USA
[email protected] 505-301-4712

Just an FYI, I shipped a 64 Dart rear bumper from CA to Ohio 3 years ago for $35. FedEx was by far the cheapest. I just bubble wrapped it up and it was good to go.

thanks for the heads up. a 73-76 bumper probably weighs four times the amount of a 64 bumper though. plus we are now saddled with $4.50 + gallon diesel, more than twice of what it should be.

icon11.gif
WANTED: Rear Bumper Assembly, Complete
1974 DART SWINGER: Looking for good rust free, rear bumper assembly complete with rebar and isolators.
over near hartford ct i have bumper no isolators though
if needed pm me
joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back