-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a running 340. I do not know if shipping from the US would work as that is very expensive. Prefer in BC but who knows for the right deal :)

Don

Faith is a wonderful thing, but buying a running engine from someone that you don't know may increase your experience level in life rapidly. You gain experience by making mistakes........... I see that there at least 3 340's in your area for sale on C/L depending on exactly what you are looking for I guess. They all need to be rebuilt though. Washington state has two of them and there is one in Maple Ridge. Westcoast swap meet is coming up - maybe you'll luck out there.................
Daryl

I have complete running 73 340,aluminum intake, no carb, will include motor mounts,alternator and brackets, sfi rated flexplate,and a set of headers for installation into a body,it also comes with distributor and plug wires, very strong running 340 2500$ and the ride.if interested I will make a test stand and a video of it.......Wagg's

Thanks Waggin, but the ride would be way to much to get it to the opposite coast and next country.

Don

I have a fresh running 72 340 in my swinger only 2000 miles on it. cast crank ,resized 340 rods, 10 to 1 cast pistons, J heads, liati 280/480 cam, can be heard and driven $1800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back