wanted sbp 4in. disc brakes

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set up for sale. It consists of spindles, hubs, backing plates, rebuilt calipers, new rotors, and related hardware. All parts have been cleaned, blasted, rebuilt, and painted. You would need disc brake lower ball joints and brake hoses, which I can supply separately for additional cost. I'm looking for $600.00 for the set up. I have not listed it on ebay yet but will be in the near future. I have sets of rebuilt calipers separate for $350.00 for a pair. A set of calipers is on ebay right now so you can see the quality. Search by seller--btbmike.

I have a set up for sale. It consists of spindles, hubs, backing plates, rebuilt calipers, new rotors, and related hardware. All parts have been cleaned, blasted, rebuilt, and painted. You would need disc brake lower ball joints and brake hoses, which I can supply separately for additional cost. I'm looking for $600.00 for the set up. I have not listed it on ebay yet but will be in the near future. I have sets of rebuilt calipers separate for $350.00 for a pair. A set of calipers is on ebay right now so you can see the quality. Search by seller--btbmike.

That looks like a fair deal - I have nearly 600 into mine (although this includes lower ball joints) and a lot of calling, running around and cleaning/painting etc: (New master cylinder and hoses not shown)

PICT0003.jpg

so guys i hate to hijack this thread but what does an original set of these brakes that are still on the car and in working order go for. yea i know someone buying them would probably want to re do them anyway.

Take a look in the Parts for sale area. A thread for A body parts has the parts you are looking for, for a good price. You will likely need to rebuild the calipers, and control arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back