WANTED,,,Schumacher headers for 383

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a set of chromers I never used, $475 plus shipping from 98030.

any idea what the shiping would be?? okotoks, alberta Canada,T1S1W2,,,I don,t know what they weigh or the carton size

If you buy them new, you should have them ceramic coated for the extra $200 or so. They keep their shiny appearance longer.

If you buy them new, you should have them ceramic coated for the extra $200 or so. They keep their shiny appearance longer.

My engine will be new and the ceramics can't handle the the heat during break in. I would rather have the chrome ones turn a little blue than havr the ceramic coating burn off after I paid extra for it and they say it has no warrenty on a break in for the coating

Well,,,I bucked up and purchased new ones but am feeling a little violated,not sure I will be comfortable sitting down for a while,lol,,794.00 $

Well,,,I bucked up and purchased new ones but am feeling a little violated,not sure I will be comfortable sitting down for a while,lol,,794.00 $

Good for you, you will really like them. The plugwires will need to be the 45 for the plug end and the plugs on #4,6, and 7 are alot of fun to change.

:cheers:

Wow! Is this with a bunch of extra to ship to Canada? I got a set with ceramic coating shipped to me in the states for $669 about two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back