Status
Not open for further replies.

Woods74

Broke Senior
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Hi there, I'm entertaining the thought of a new passenger fender for My Dart.

I don't mind small dents, please no more than surface or extensive rust and bondo, need it fairly clean if I'm going to buy one.

It would be nice if was within 500 miles, so it doesn't kill me on shipping. Good examples might make the exception.

Thanks, let me know.

i just bought both sides for my 75, and it was only around 160 a piece i believe. i bought them from lordco in canada, but i'm sure theres a place in the states which is probably cheaper.

I'm close to you and I have a 74 in my back yard. I'll get a couple of pics tonight when I get home. I can't remember what shape its in.

Don't have any late dart fnders but I have everything except the bumper if you want to put a plymouth front end on....

Don't have any late dart fnders but I have everything except the bumper if you want to put a plymouth front end on....

That's tempting, but It looks like reformation worked out. I drilled out the light assembly that needed a little rust removal anyway, and did about 3 hours of hammer and dolly work. Skim coat of filler it should look great.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back