WANTED: Small bolt pattern Centerlines...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdoug

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED: 15x3.5 or 15x5.5 Centerlines in the A-body small bolt pattern. Prefer original satin finish...un polished. If they're bent, have curb rash or are junk, please let's not waste each other's time. I have cash in hand for the right deal!

PM me here, or email me at [email protected]

Remember, "pics are worth 1000 words"! Thanks!

I have a pair of small pattern wheels from my 67 cuda, they are 15 by 3.5. They are flawless, never ran on the street. I would say they are about three years old or so. Have all center caps and lugnuts. 250.00 for the pair. Have the boxes they came in as well. They are also the un pollished ones, let me know. Thanks Nick...

I have a pair of small pattern wheels from my 67 cuda, they are 15 by 3.5. They are flawless, never ran on the street. I would say they are about three years old or so. Have all center caps and lugnuts. 250.00 for the pair. Have the boxes they came in as well. They are also the un pollished ones, let me know. Thanks Nick...

I have a pair of small pattern wheels came off a 67 cuda they are 5 on 4 inch small bolt pattern excellent shape. Have center caps with tires. Unpollised will send pics later tonight to your email. $200.00 Thanks. Kim Crane

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back