-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FASTEDDIE1960

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
looking to buy 5 on 4 small bolt pattern slotted aluminum mag wheels or the solid Centerline style wheels for my '67 Barracuda..let me know what you have?.......Thanks much

I’ve got some real centerlines on the new project, 15x8 but I’m in Northern CA.

IMG_4282.jpeg

I have a pair of 14”x6” or 7” slots that came off my 70 Duster. PM me

Slots and centerline lookalikes (the lookalikes are not solid, which were the autodrags) are both available new from summit in 5 on 4". Real centerlines are kinda rare in that bolt pattern and would have to be used,
Centerline Tool, the company that made centerlines, went belly-up about ten years ago
The "centerlines" being sold now I think are Chinese and don't sell 5 uon 4.

Slots and centerline lookalikes (the lookalikes are not solid, which were the autodrags) are both available new from summit in 5 on 4". Real centerlines are kinda rare in that bolt pattern and would have to be used,
Centerline Tool, the company that made centerlines, went belly-up about ten years ago
The "centerlines" being sold now I think are Chinese and don't sell 5 uon 4.
thanks i tried looking them up on
Summitt's website but could not find them? 5 on 4.50 only do you maybe have a part # Thanks much

Last edited:
what size you looking for ? 14"? by 7"? or 8"

I have a pair of 15x3.5 Centerline skinnies in small pattern I would sell.

Resized952021071395183620.jpg

When you go into summits wheel section, find the bolt pattern specification, hit the button that says ALL patterns. Then click on 5 on 4" and everything they have will come up. I think there were 17 choices, last I looked.
Jegs probably has some too, but their site is impossible to navigate.
@FASTEDDIE1960

When you go into summits wheel section, find the bolt pattern specification, hit the button that says ALL patterns. Then click on 5 on 4" and everything they have will come up. I think there were 17 choices, last I looked.
Jegs probably has some too, but their site is impossible to navigate.
@FASTEDDIE1960
thanks

GSS Demons centerlines are the real deal. The "centerlines" being marketed now are a piss poor Chinese copy.
All they did was buy the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back