-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudacrazy67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I just need the coupler.manual. I have the guts. I don't care what it looks like. I need to get this car steerable. The cheaper the better. Pitted up piece of crap is fine, just so I can make it roll easier.

I have one somewhere in my garage. I'm leaving now for a while, but if no one else can help you in a few hours, I'll go look when I get home.

Hey I am really sorry for leaving you hanging. My few hour day turned into an all day thing. Send me a pm mid day tomorrow so I will remember to go out and look when I get home from work. If I have it, I will send it to you for the cost of postage.

Hey Mike, I just got done digging through my stuff and I cannot find the coupler anywhere. Sorry man, I thought for sure it was here. I cannot imagine throwing it out. After all, I saved all of the extra column parts I had. If I have some revelation later I'll let you know. Hopefully someone else can help you out.

I have one sitting on my bench. I won't be home to ship it to you till this wed or thurs. If all else fails, PM me in a couple of days.

I got your message yesterday Mike, I didnt know there was a difference, Columes are different between manual and power but I thought the couplers are all the same...

Nope, the splined holes are different sizes.

I got a new one in the orig bag unopened, gave 15 for it plus freight, u can have it for the same if u want it ( bought it for manual steering)
P M me if u want it--------------bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back