-
Status
Not open for further replies.

timk225

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The one real mod I'm planning for my '73 Duster is a Super Six setup, so if someone has all the parts, I might get it.

Aluminum intake, either OEM or aftermarket
Carter BBD carburetor
Air cleaner to fit the carburetor. Original factory style, not some chrome aftermarket one.
Brackets to hold throttle cable and return springs
Automatic transmission kickdown lickage.

I have an aluminum Super Six intake. I don't really want to sell it, so my price would reflect that.

I have a factory air cleaner I would sell, $100 plus shipping. Had 2 intakes but I just sold them.

I have an iron one in the shop. I rebuilt a '77 super 6 BBD and took the 77 aluminum intake and put it on a 1980 van with a 833OD. My friend drove it for a couple of years and sold it to my neighbor. I am suppossed to get the whole van. If you can't find it elsewhere get in touch with me. I have several super 6 carbs that have sloppy throttle shafts they would have to be bushed. The van has an odd ball factory aircleaner as it had to clear the dog house of the van.

Somewhere in my shop is a complete kickdown and linkage. I have no idea where it is at or would have sold it here as my Duster is now a 833OD.

I sold a complete Super 6 Setup with all of the stuff you need to a buddy in Forest Hills area. I am not sure if he will sell it.. I can provide Contact Info.

I also have this. Not exactly what you are asking for but more eye candy when you open the hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back