-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
"IT" has the black cast aluminum Mopar Performance valve covers and matching breather assembly. I don't particularly care for them, so what I'd like is a set of CHROME Direct Connection valve covers.

Anybody have a set they want to trade for these M.P. Aluminum ones?

I have an original set of Chrome direct connection valve covers from the 80's. They aren't mint perfect but they are in good shape.

Heres the valve covers I have, the pic. isn't the greatest.

000_1329.jpg

Helloo if 68 sedan doesn't want the valve covers.what would you take for them,I have tons of stuff to trade if need be.thanks next in line.

OK...what is "aren't mint perfect but they are in good shape." mean exactly?

Since Mopar is bringing back Direct Connection, are they bringing back these valve covers? If so what is the part number?
If they are bringing them back I might be able to ge a new set to trade you for.

That would be cool too.

Not sure if they're bringing these back or not. I haven't looked. Sorta one of those things. I just decided the other day that those are the covers I wanted to run on this. Nothing wrong with the MP's. I don't even think they're leaking. lol I just had a thought these would look better.

And since the hood has a Six Pack scoop and is cut open, I'm thinking about running a velocity stack instead of the cast MP piece.

MP has been reproducing the SB & BB DC valve covers. I hear the quality is not as good as the originals (thinner tin - thinner flanges). I have been running these for years because not a lot of other people had them. Now, I am seeing them pop up and they are not as uncommon as they once were.

OK...what is "aren't mint perfect but they are in good shape." mean exactly?

Well it means that they are used and not brand new out of the box. They have been used on an engine. The chrome is nice but has some swirl marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back