Status
Not open for further replies.

SSG_Karg

Enhanced member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for 1 W-2 Econo cylider head. I need the version with the rocker shaft stands cast on the head. Casting # 3870810E. This is the old style W-2. Must be in good shape- no porting or blending. Can be bare or complete. Let me know what you have! Building a 416 stroker with my ORIGINAL 1970 dated 340 block. I know, I know, "how can he do that to an original 340 block?" Shame on me! :angry7:

Welcome aboard SSG and screw it, build it your way!

I have a pair for sale.

W2 03.jpg

Would you sell me just one? Do they have the LA exhaust pattern or the W-2 pattern. How much for one without the valve gear?

I'd be interested in both complete if the price is right. But, I see you're in WA and I'm in PA. Shipping would kill me. Anything done to them? Any cracks, stripped threads? Interested in any trades?

They have not been ported, but one exhaust port has been repaired. Missing one intake valve and three valve springs. Comes with this intake for $1200.

W2 01.jpg

commando, I may have a guy in Walla Walla that may be interested. That is a smokin deal, all the problems are easily fixable.

Come on now guys, I know someone's got a W-2 head sitting on a shelf somewhere that you could part with. Don't hold out on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back