-
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil 340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
hello all. i have limited space in my shop and my wife and i decided we would like another old mopar. so we decided to post a couple of our mopars on here for trade.
1998 dakota R/T. original paint. mostly stock. no aftermarket parts other than an air filter.(everything custom made). 64,000 original miles. 360 magnum, auto, power everything, power sunroof. custom ( one off-not another like it) hood, roll pan, and cold air box. has been great truck. quick truck, and lots of fun to drive. have owned since almost new. never raced, and well taken care of. comes with original hood, rear bumper, air box, and battery cover.

also... 1992 Ram fully customized (lite project). 318 magnum(fuel injected) automatic. power everything. lots of custom metal work. custom roll pan, hood, tailgate, front fascia, with fog lights, custom air cleaner, shaved door handles w/ keyless entry, shaved mirrors, shaved marker lenses. new 20in. rims w/ good year tires. all new brakes front and back. new tail lenses. underside clean and painted. underhood, and door jambs also cut in with fresh paint. truck has been stripped of original paint, primed and blocked once and reprimed w/ all ppg products. ready for final block and paint. have some paint for truck. needs paint, windshield, and exhaust to finish.

here is the deal....we are willing to trade both or one of them.....for the right car. but if the r/t goes....it ll have to be for a pretty nice old car...not a big project. the ram i would trade for a nice project. we love both of these pick-ups and want em to go to good homes. we just don t have enough time for them anymore with kids and all. we figured we could have more fun with an old car. don t be affraid to make a trade offer. thanks everyone. will appreciate any responses. trucks located in northwest ohio, near toledo.

Attachments

• 100_2378.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 2,611
  • 100_2380.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 2,577
pics of the 92

Attachments

• 100_1493.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 2,550
  • 100_1495.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 2,540
yes it is long bed. it has around 89,000 original miles.

Nice trucks!You should maybe put prices that your willing to negotiate for the sale of your trucks.Someone might be interested in just buying one out-right(no trade).Just sayin...good luck with trade,sale.

good point petty blue. i might do that. i would like to see some more trades first. i don t wanna scare off any potential trades b/c my asking price might be more than what they think their car is worth. if it s the right car we'll know it when we see it. i could sell the r/t right now for more than it is worth. i ve got a guaranteed buyer in the family. it s my wife s truck and she wants to see if she can find something for her to puttz around in.

71 340 3 spd. original butterscotch. 43000 original miles. NOT FOR TRADE

how bad do you want it. thanks if that was just a compliment.

still here. it s kinda like fishing. still getting nibbles. but no serious bites yet, but i love to fish. lol

What dollar/value figures are you looking for to consider against the trade?

We have no reference point to start with.............??

well i can sell the r/t right now for 10k. i already have a solid offer on it. and i was hoping to get around 3500 for the ram. i ve got over ten invested in it, which i know i ll never get in the state it s in, but i m not deperate and dumb enough to give either of em away.
now that the prices are on "front street".......i don t want anyone to think that i won t trade for something worth less.. if it s a car with a ton of potential or a really nice driver....i m interested.

Damn. $10,000 for your R/T. Would this buyer like another one. Mine is a 98 i would consider every bit as nice as yours but with a few more miles & we can't get any interest at $3800. Good luck with sale evil340 and my apologies for rant.

Oldschoolcuda

nice. i seen your purple rt. it s been repainted, high miles. how many trannies has it been thru? what can i say.... my wife s truck has been well taken care of. custom hood, pan, airbox, low miles, original paint and all the original parts to put it back to stock. hope your rant makes you feel better about not being able to sell your truck. good luck to you as well

Thanks evil, rant did help and it is just a buyers market right now and i'm in absolutely no hurry to sell or trade but this post is about your trucks which are both exceptional. Sorry for hijacking but here you go to the top again. Good luck with sale or trade.

Oldschoolcuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back