Warning - Jimsautoparts.com - shipping $$$

-
I,ve had very good luck finding needed parts right here on FABO.All you gotta do is ask,somebody,s gonna have what you need.Screw the RUDE lady!:hippy2:

Yeah, I got burned from them once about 15 years ago. They charged me $30 for the choke thermostat cover plate used to block off the opening if you are not using the choke thermostat. Just a small stamped piece of steel they sell for more than the whole choke thermostat goes for.

I too, vowed not to use them unless I was desperate, and haven't had to call them since.

And for Mancini, I have been dealing with them for over 20 years now. They are very good and reasonable. I bought a set of u-bolts and nuts from them to install some leaf springs. The nuts cracked as I was torquing them. I brought them back without my receipt, and Art exchanged them for me on my word. He sold them to me three weeks before and just went back and got me some new nuts that didn't crack when I torqued them.

..so why don't we have a separate heading for sleezy companies or stories about companies that don't think customer service is required.

When I order for US companies, I take a calculated rrisk..would like the info before I have to chase after the vendor...

just a thought ..

by not letting anyone inside the business really makes you wonder what goes on behind closed doors. Very well could be a little illegal activity that should be checked out by the locals, Joe

Ya know.........I had that exact feeling during my 30 second visit. Just the way he looked at me.......If they don't want any customers, why not lock the doors?:dontknow:

-
Back