Warning-Older men- Parking lot scam

-

shanson30

Reaction score
Guys this a very important warning, Please read. this is the first warning for men and i want to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace as we head to the home improvment centers. Maybe a heads-up for those men who may be regular Lowe's or Home depot customers. This one caught me by surprise. Oer the last month, I also became a victim of this cleaver scam while out shopping. Here's how the scam works. Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your vehicle as you are packing your supplies, they both start wiping your windshield with a rag and windex with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts, It's is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer a tip, they say "no" and instead ask you for a ride to Mc Donalds. You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing, then one climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you while the other one steels your wallet. I had my wallet stolen june 4th,9th,10th,and twice on the 15th,17th, 20thand 24th. and very likely again this week-end So fwd this on to your friends to be careful. FYI Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for 1.99 at K-Mart and bought them out Also, you never will get to eat at Mc Donalds, I've already lost 11 pound just running back and forth to Lowe's and Home depot.

They got a member here at fabo last year :angry7:I believe it was OlVart "Sid" from Canada :angry7: he lost $87.00 :tongue9:
Now he has a extra wallet he puts in his pocket and frequently heads out to these places this time of year =P~

He is one smart fellow that OldVart :-D I bet I know where he is now :-D

-
Back