Wat shock plates can I use on a 8 3/4 rear end on my duster

-

Garza08

Reaction score
I have everything installed in my car but just need shock plates that will fit because my 7 1/4 ones don't work and also getting the driveline cut...

Around my area here in Moses lake Washington I can seem to find any 8 3/4 shock plates my question is wat othe shock plates off may a car or truck I can use that will bolt up and work with the shocks like a certain year of truck or different car

Any help will be gladly appreciated trying to hurry and finish the car for the races next weekend thanks again

You can make the 7 1/4 shock plates work if you use a die grinder and oblong the holes to give you the 3" space you need to get the u bolts in.

The heavier shock plates would be preferred, but the 7 1/4 plates can be made to work in a pinch.

You can make the 7 1/4 shock plates work if you use a die grinder and oblong the holes to give you the 3" space you need to get the u bolts in.

The heavier shock plates would be preferred, but the 7 1/4 plates can be made to work in a pinch.
Did that to mine. Worked real good.

I'm thinking I can use the 7 1/4 in a emergency or I can't find the ones I need... Question the shocking plates u did this to racing at the strip are they durable or u think there's going to be a risk

I'm thinking I can use the 7 1/4 in a emergency or I can't find the ones I need... Question the shocking plates u did this to racing at the strip are they durable or u think there's going to be a risk
I don't race but I would say street use only. Definitely not as strong as 8 3/4 plates.

-
Back