watch the video -- entertainment guaranteed

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
This thing is just incredible. It gets even MORE incredible about 1:40

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWfph3iNC-k"]Jeb Corliss " Grinding The Crack" - YouTube[/ame]

How do his obviously enormous balls not act as ballast to keep him from gliding!!

How do you learn how to do this? You have to figure that you only get to make one mistake.

How do you learn how to do this? You have to figure that you only get to make one mistake.

See post #5 above!!

2i09r0h.jpg

Why bother with a helmet? If you touch anything, no helmet will save you from going SPLAT!

Why bother with a helmet? If you touch anything, no helmet will save you from going SPLAT!

If you run into a bird head on, at least you'd still have a chance... maybe keep you from going unconscious.

Was hoping to see him go for the lake and skim right in, no chute used. That would have been epic cool.

Is it a man or a flying squirrel,lol...what a rush that has to be!

Jeb is still recovering after the accident. Lucky to be alive for damn sure. broke his legs in several places. If he had not been able to deploy his chute, he said he would have been gone. I follow his career on the internet some.
I read he is working on being the first person to do this and land without a chute. He is trying to fund a special runway and is designing a special suit that he can slow down his speed so he can land. Like a flying squirrel does.
Yes, this guys b@lls are so big, how does he walk........

I caught the tail end of his story on ABCs irritating "Nightline" while waiting for Jimmy to come on. He said he's been fascinated with birds since he was a kid. They also had some footage I had not seen of the actual rock strike. HE SAID that there was a period of time when he almost "didn't even pull" because he thought he was "dead" anyway.

Damn lucky he was alert enough to even pull the chute.

Nightline said, I think, there was around 30 people killed in these bird suits last year. That may not sound like much until you ask "how many people can be USING these?" Can't be all that many

He said he will always be jumping and I seen this on the tube last night.. So glad he survived to fly again. Know we can call him Rocky after that..

-
Back