-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparwillybb

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
for sale prw water pump from hughes engines used for dyno runs only 5 pulls I switched to an electric pump when I installed the engine in the car this is for the pump only no housing no gasket (there is some gasket stuck to it from being installed) include 4 brand new stainless bolts 60 bucs and I will send it anywhere in the continental united states pm and I will send pics if interested

still for sale it was literally used for the break in on the dyno run I will take 40 bucks it is a high volume water pump perfect shape not even dirty

still for sale it was literally used for the break in on the dyno run I will take 40 bucks it is a high volume water pump perfect shape not even dirty
so, which elec. pump did u use,the 35 or 50 gal. an hour one? how is it working? street car or race car? (nosey ain`t I) ----thanks, bob

so, which elec. pump did u use,the 35 or 50 gal. an hour one? how is it working? street car or race car? (nosey ain`t I) ----thanks, bob
:eek:ops: forgot, ain`t supposed to comment in for sale posts-sorry, bob

I would like to know tho!:D

I used the cvr 50gpm water pump it works great even with a thermostat and you cant even hear it running I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back