Watha! General Lees Car? lol

-

GermzD74

Cool Member
Reaction score
Today when I was doing my usual diliveries for Napa in my work truck with the hat on top lol I came across a stereo shop....and out side...i found a car exactly like of general lees! it ws awsome i had to stop and take pictures! lol i know its a fake because what would general lees cr be doing out side a stereo shop in orange county...or is it? it even had the general lee name on top hha

IMAGE_083.jpg

IMAGE_084.jpg

IMAGE_085.jpg

I seen LEE #1 the charger used in the first episode (The car that jumps the cop car during the intro before every episode) at the World of Wheels in Indy this past year. A guy named Travis Bell who lives in Indy rescued the car from a junk yard in Georgia where the first few episodes were filmed! Its gone through a complete restore!

Never liked that car,always thought it was goofy looking..best thing about that show was Daisies legs period...

Never liked that car,always thought it was goofy looking..best thing about that show was Daisies legs period...

Have you seen her lately? . . . . Don't make an effort. Just remember her as she was on the show. . .

The car . . . when the show was on . . . was also appealing to me, but now I absolutely hate to see the "clones" that people have screwed up.

Use to be a 'clone' that ran around Placentia - haven't seen it for a few years now.

Abodyjoe....you have to much time on your hands. But thank you for the laughs. I cant belive what some people will do. lol a bug? idiots!

If there was only one "General Lee - 01" it would be special. Otherwise I can only cringe as to how many perfectly good chargers have been mutated into general clones.

Kool sighting, though!

My $0.02 -LY

I agree 100%

Joe, I saw a General Lee type car on ebay about two months ago and if I had known that you collect different versions of then I would have let you know because it was a '63 Buick Riviera painted like one and it was hideous.

Chuck

I dig the paint job on that pickup too.

That's the Oakley Ram. I'm glad to see that it's actually been moved. The Oakley HQ are in Lake Forest & that Ram sat outside in the weather for the longest time. We have a customer that stores trailers across the street from their HQ & would send us down there to service the trailers & I would stop at the Oakley place to get new lens for my glasses & that Ram hadn't moved in month's & the rotors were all rusted & the truck was filthy from the rain.

That's the Oakley Ram. I'm glad to see that it's actually been moved. The Oakley HQ are in Lake Forest & that Ram sat outside in the weather for the longest time. We have a customer that stores trailers across the street from their HQ & would send us down there to service the trailers & I would stop at the Oakley place to get new lens for my glasses & that Ram hadn't moved in month's & the rotors were all rusted & the truck was filthy from the rain.

What!? Well not sure if I undertood right...but are you saying you've seen this ram and the charger before? these same exact ones? They used to be parked in oakley? and now they moved em to buena park? lol im confused...

What!? Well not sure if I undertood right...but are you saying you've seen this ram and the charger before? these same exact ones? They used to be parked in oakley? and now they moved em to buena park? lol im confused...

I've seen the Ram before many times. It belongs to the Oakley sunglass company. Last time I seen it, it was parked in front of their Headquarters in Lake Forest, Ca. I took several pixs of it for a member on Dodgetalk.com because he was interested in the suspension. The truck made the rounds on the show circuit a couple of years ago when it was freshly done. After the show circuit it sat in front of Oakley's main entrance exposed to the elements. It's a very nice truck. I heard the owner of Oakley gets bored with his toys after a short while. I don't think I've seen that charger before.The shop that they were at is in Buena Park? I don't know what they would be doing to the Ram it already has a nice system in it. That's my Durango in the background.

Picture 112.jpg

so long as we're voicing opinions...
I like the General Lee and would drive even a clone.
That truck belongs to ?
Krusty The Klown ?
A painted on engine might soneday find its way onto an electric car.
Like the General Lee paint scheme on the beetle

....best thing about that show was Daisies legs period...

Um... that didn't sound right. Sounds like Daisey wasn't properly plugged-up at that time of the month. ;)

The people whom constantly deplete the limited supply of nice Chargers to build MORE General Lee knock-off's should be surgicly neutered and segregated from the general poplulation. And when we tire of their presence, we should stone them with Hemi connecting rods at close range.

BTW: ABodyJoe... that Smart Car G-L was a pissa!

-
Back