we all have an opinion, why do you like .....? best

-

WildCat

Reaction score
Tell me why you like X over Y and it can be simple little things that make a make or break why you like it.

In reading about selling X to get Y

then reading for sale Z to concentrate on Y

I like the 67 Barracuda the best out of all the A body Barracuda. There is very little difference in the cars, But I prefer the 67.

Liked the grill and tail lights the best in the 67. didn't care for the back up lights in the tail lights, hated the little point in the grill header on the 69

Darts, like the 69 best out of all the DARTS best. In 1969 Dodge got everything right. Perfect grill, tail lights, great interior and options.

Challengers, like them all EXCEPT, the 71. Never liked the grill and tail lights in them.

Hmmm could be interesting.

I like the 67 best too, maybe because there a no marker lights to mess up the side. Don't like early Darts/+aliants that are stock, too utilitarian, however a 62 Lancer fix up makes a sweet ride.

68 Charger, like the full grill, don't like 71-74 Chargers, too long looking, which is strange cause the 71-74 0lymouth are the same length, strange how the styling works there.
I was never attracted to the grill or tail panel treatments of 72-74 Cudas or Challengers either.

Best looking A Body 71-72 with the faired in rear bumpers. Saw a great job on a 68 Dart once, the guy had sectioned in a 71 rear and front on a 68 Dart Convertable. Really good custom job.

68 Fastback Barracudas are my favorite of all 67-69 A cars.

I like the taillights better on the 67 with the narrow tail panel than the 68 or 69's. Oh yeah, I miss my old 67 that I beat to death 35 years ago.

I like the 68 Dart, the tail lites and side markers and because I haven't seen as many 68's as I have 67-69. Also I like the 68 because it was the year i Graduated from High School and first year for the Hemi Dart . I was a big Landy fan.

I'm partial to the '68 notch Barracuda. Main reason is I had one back in my youth. Now I have 2 of them, much to my wife's disappointment.

In addition, I prefer the notch over the fastback as I always felt the Barracuda fastback was a little overdone. Ever notice how the big back window disappeared with the ever so popular E body Cuda? Only cars that got the fastback right were the Mustangs and the AMX. Still, my fascination with the '68 also takes in the Hemi Cuda, which of course was a fastback. I guess my dream car would be a "ghost". '68 Hemi Barracuda notch with a 4 spd and a Dana 60. That's why I'm hanging on to my second so called parts car. (Don't tell my wife!).

-
Back