We just meant the "DOG"

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
We all knew that dog the bounty hunter and his crew were in my home town of Jackson Michigan filming for his new series where they go out and help other bail bond companies around the states find their bail jumpers......they are actually in town looking for a guy my dad went to school with years ago.

Anyhow, the family and I made a last minute trip to walmart and after we parked and walked up to the doors i turned around and seen a black suburban....and could just barely make out a silhoette of what i thought looked like the dogs hair.....I felt like a tool doing it but said to myself "screw it.....this kind of thing doesnt happen every day"/ so I told my wife to follow me real quick. walked up to his window and knocked on it and sure enough. it was the dog. I asked him if he would take a picture with my son and he says "sure come on up here" then says " do the shocker brodda" but my little man was to shy to lol.

a little star struck because things like that don't happen very often in this little town. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy though from the breif time I spoke with him. Looks a little rougher in person though. all them years in the Hawaii sun id imagine and his voice is pretty rough in person too.

Anyhow, I thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share it. something cool for my boy to tell the kids in school that he meant someone famous and its something cool for him to look back on.

Heres the picture i took (the flash caught my son off guard HAHA)

Attachments

• 525833_4293066997364_368229362_n.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 378
dog has his colorado home in castle rock which is about 30 minutes north of me. they used to film here on regular basis with bobby brown whos bail bonds office is here in the springs. ive never met him personally, but he has chased bad guys that i used to go to school with LOL. the episode where he goes to the wrong junkyard is actually my buddies yard. they ended up over at Webb's yard looking for the guy when all hell broke loose lol

Cool indeed, a real top notch guy!! Glad you got to experience that!!

Thanks guys. It was a cool experience that's for sure. I'm just glad he was down to earth enough to give us the time of day. You hear about a lot of stars that will be rude and ignore you or cover their window with a newspaper or whatever the case. So I was glad to see that he rolled his window right down and took the time to talk and take a picture with my son and have some friendly interaction.

Was cool, won't forget the day we meant the dog In the Walmart parking lot lol . ( why do so many cool stories end with " in the walmart parking lot" HAHAHAHA)

Wow!! That had to be a great time, I am glad to see he is a fan friendly man.
Making memories in wallmarts parking lot..
:Dthere could be a thread on the things
we see there.. Congratulations on making memories DusterDude :cheers:
M&M's being made at walley world :D

Well now it's official...Jackson, Michigan is a full fledge criminal hideout. It was always fun to tell people I grew up in Jackson and they would reply, "That’s where the State Prison is at". Yep, but don't forget the Cascades (water and colored lights, yippee!). Now when I go back and visit family and the wife ask what there is to do in Jackson I can say, let's go hang out at Wally World and look for the "DOG”! :D

lol....yup, not much here to do in Jackson. but the cascade falls are always something the family and i enjoy going to watch!

Great he took time for you and your son, but the 80s called and it wants its look back

dog has his colorado home in castle rock which is about 30 minutes north of me. they used to film here on regular basis with bobby brown whos bail bonds office is here in the springs. ive never met him personally, but he has chased bad guys that i used to go to school with LOL. the episode where he goes to the wrong junkyard is actually my buddies yard. they ended up over at Webb's yard looking for the guy when all hell broke loose lol
was that the one where the guy made the mistake of trying to go tough guy on Leland and got KTFO?
I loved that one lol.

Very cool, DD- good to hear the Dog is cool in person.

-
Back