We Lost A Member

-

Old_Demon

Reaction score
I got this from another forum, and haven't seen anything here. I think he was a relatively new (but increasingly active) member here. Slantstick died suddenly in January. Following is a post from the other forum - the poster also just learned of his death. If already posted, my apologies.

------------------

I haven't been around here a lot lately, as I'm sure y'all have noticed. So I was not sure if there had been a post made about him or not, I didn't know if any of you knew about Slantsick. After asking someone about it, I found out that there had not been a post here...so I'm making it.

I am deeply saddened to share that Matt, known here and on various other forums as "Slantsick", passed away suddenly earlier this year - on January 28th. I don't yet know what happened. He was only 34 at the time, he would have turned 35 last month. I only very recently found this out - on Saturday night, actually. My heart sank when I heard the news. Matt was a wonderful person, and I feel blessed to have been able to know him, and call him a friend. His presence will certainly be missed.

Condolences to his family. I missed that original post. Life is so short, make every day count and cherish every minute with those you love.

My heart aches for his widow, Matt was taken from this earth suddenly and in his prime. I propose a challenge today...to honor Matt's memory, go to the thread he started, 'Mopars in the wild' and post any photos you have of 'Mopars in the wild.'

My heart aches for his widow, Matt was taken from this earth suddenly and in his prime. I propose a challenge today...to honor Matt's memory, go to the thread he started, 'Mopars in the wild' and post any photos you have of 'Mopars in the wild.'

Great idea!

-
Back