We Love ya Bruce!!!

-
Good grief!
I seem to have a bit to live up to here.
I hope I can. I went w/o smoking 29 days in the hospital for try number 3.
Evertbody smokes in my house, so it is tough.
I will buy a pack of patches instead of smokes next payday (March 3) and try number 4.

Thank you all for being the Friends... no Family that you have turned into from the bottom of my heart.

Later,
Bruce B.

Good grief!
I will buy a pack of patches instead of smokes next payday (March 3) and try number 4.

Thank you all for being the Friends... no Family that you have turned into from the bottom of my heart.

Later,
Bruce B.

Bruce if you need someone to talk to pm me your number and I will be happy to call you back.

Cliff

Good grief!

Later,
Bruce B.

Ask them to go outside to smoke, that's a pretty common request nowadays, it will make it easier for you not to smoke, and you won't be breathing the secondhand smoke. Good luck Brother!

Ask them to go outside to smoke, that's a pretty common request nowadays, it will make it easier for you not to smoke, and you won't be breathing the secondhand smoke. Good luck Brother!

Also give the house a good scrubbing and find a way to clean the furniture. I have one son that smokes and I make him smoke outside,put his butts in a container. He got mad at first but didn't argue and there no butts in my yard.

Good grief!

Later,
Bruce B.
You can do it Bruce. Make ya a deal. Give me a call. We'll quit together.

-
Back