Wear on side of push rods

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I would take a pic but it would take days for the wife to get them in puter and I DON'T know how!
Motor was pulled by the millenium seller, (OK he screwed me), was supposed to be a good runner. It will turn over about half way, he no doubt had issues and put it back together without a head gasket. Two lifers (solid) stuck in bores, but I noticed all the pushrods had a grove wore in the about 3/8 of an inch from bottom ball on opposite sides. Wonder what's what.

Push rods were put back in upside down from where they were

I would take a pic but it would take days for the wife to get them in puter and I DON'T know how!
Motor was pulled by the millenium seller, (OK he screwed me), was supposed to be a good runner. It will turn over about half way, he no doubt had issues and put it back together without a head gasket. Two lifers (solid) stuck in bores, but I noticed all the pushrods had a grove wore in the about 3/8 of an inch from bottom ball on opposite sides. Wonder what's what.
The Slanty pushrods are 3-piece units, the balls & cups are pinch-welded to the tubes after being pressed in.

Well, see if an assistant can get Your pics on here...

-
Back