Weather Arkansas

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Snow has arrived!! It is the first one of the year

Here in northeast Arkansas 1/2 inch on the ground already !!!

Sure does bring back memories.

We may get 3 to 4 inches,Grandpa's first snow. :headbang:

mrs1.jpg

Yes it is snowing in Ar. The roads are super slick at present.I live in Hoxie.I barley got my gas truck back in. We have one driver and truck stuck on the side of a Moutain near Guion.He slide about half way down the hill and found a driveway to park in.He is going to have to be fetched by someone in Mt. view.I sure hope the retrieve him soon.

I always love the look of fresh fallen snow, not crazy about the driving conditions though. We don't usually get too much where I am but I think we've had more than normal this year. Your dogs should like romping around in it. I guess you guys probably don't get much there, I don't know much about Arkansas, I always assumed it was far enough south to be mostly snow free?

falling at a good click here in NWA

drove the dart home at idle speed.

days like today are the days that make me glad I decided to move to an apartment less than a mile from work (as the crow flies)

Well we have 2 1/4 on the ground now,The road's are bad and the traffic is crawling.
It took me 2 1/2 hour's to pick up wife and sister inlaw from work,This should take 1/2 an hour.

how cold is she, :salute:

snow122.jpg

I took these pic at 330pm and there is another 1 1/4 inches on the ground now.

jeepsnow11.jpg

snowhome11.jpg

I'm here in Northwest Pa. and it's 15 right now and we have about 18 " of snow on the ground now. They say that a real cold blast will be here by this weekend !!!! :cussing:

3 inches here on top of the ice that still hasn't melted off the side roads and pastures. Won't be above freezing until mid February..........I surrender.:sad1:

-
Back