Weather stripping and seals

-

jacko241

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am new here, but not new to the car world. I would like some advice for the best palce to acquire new seals for the door opening and side windows for my newly purchased '74 big block Duster. I need the seals that go around the the top of the door windows, the front edge of the quarter glass, and the door openings. Thanks in advance.

1974 BB Duster.jpg

1974 BB Duster-2.jpg

Thanks guys, does it look like the kit from Classic contains the roof rail seals that go around the windows?

Steele Rubber Products, Classic Industries, not Classic Products.

Hi all, I am new here, but not new to the car world. I would like some advice for the best palce to acquire new seals for the door opening and side windows for my newly purchased '74 big block Duster. I need the seals that go around the the top of the door windows, the front edge of the quarter glass, and the door openings. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1715784493

View attachment 1715784494

Most everything you need is on this page, they have clips also. Great seller reputation here on Forabodiesonly.com
DMT
MOPAR - A Body 1970-76 - 73-76 Plymouth Duster - Page 1 - Detroit Muscle Technologies, LLC

-
Back