Web Site Help....

-

Small Block

Reaction score
First off let me make you aware that i'm not really computer literate. I do know i have this keyboard setting here in front of me and there is a screen in front of me also so with that said let me continue. I need a website to use in my construction business and also show my cars and parts. I've paid for some web hosting and have a domain name but that's it. I need some recommendations and as soon as possible. Any help would be appriciated. How do i make this happen. I am frustrated to put it mildly. I'll give you more info. I am working through headwebmasters.com and cant seem to contact anyone on the phone to get some guidance. I've already payed for 1 yr of hosting so all i need to get done is the design that they said they would do. I hope they dont make me go ballistic. These computers already have me ready to kill on a regular basis. The wife knows to stay far away when i tangle with this monster. What now???
Small Block

Bill we can do it all for you.

arkansasonlineliquidation.com

Ken

I'm ready Ken. When do we start? The web hosting is already paid for and i would hope we can use it. What's next?
Small Block

Send me your link.
Everything will be alright.

Let me know what you have done and want to get done bottom line.

Kutacando

Do you have a username and password for headwebmasters set up page?

Have you seen your under constuction site?
might consider just cancelling everthing.

I can get a site up and partialy running and questions and any photos in about 3 days.

And who is the hosting company you have allready paid.
KTCNDO

Ken, I'll look for your email addy and forward it all to you and you can see what i've done...or screwed up. Give me a set of construction tools and equipment and i'll build you a mansion...but this damn computer is risking its life every time i get on it. Ken, i looked and your email is not in your profile. Let me know what it is and i'll send you all the emails i got from the bunch. Thanks and i'll stay up a few more minutes. I'm getting sleepy.
Small Block

He is sleeping Bill, He will get back to ya tomorrow
I called and got him out of his chair when I seen this post

Thanks Mike. I'll check back in thei evening. Maybe some of the trukeys from the other joint will return some of my many calls. Thanks for the help Mike. FABO comes through again.....any brain surgeons on here?? Got a laugh..
Small Block

Ken: I'll send you what i have on the site stuff. Today i called my credit card people an dtold them of the situation and the hooked me up with the billing people and they cancelled my bill and we aint dealin with those folks anymore so tell me what you need from me. I'll PM you my email and we'll go from there. Just let me know what it cost. Make it cheap but good. LOL!. Thanks Ken. I owe Mike some Tequila now. Just spilled my Quervo and now i had to go and get some Cabo. Oh well. No sence crying over spilt Tequila. Just get more. I'll be in touch.
Small Block

I can say for a fact that poor old Ken dont have a clue who he's dealing with. This friggin computer may not make it through the night. I would have made a damn good caveman beating dinosaurs over the head with rocks and chucking spears. What a fiasco.....see ya in the stress unit....they'll remove the glass and tape up my bloody knuckles there and give me some of those blue pills that make ya have a warm and fuzzy feeling after peeing in your house shoes. See ya after they think i can run on my own without hurting anymore computers.
Small Block aka 22nd century caveman

-
Back