-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpriceyStuff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys. I’m finding it super hard to find an intake manifold for my slant six for a triple Weber side draft setup. It seems that if you live in Australia they’re pretty accessible but none of the few websites that have them will let me order them from here in the states. Does anyone have one they’d be willing to let go?

7D636BE6-E3A6-4FC4-8199-61983654C6FD.jpeg

possibly Pierce Manifolds

However, the above is a smoking deal from 65 Dartman.

My 2 cents.
Redline manifold easier to install and linkage is better.
But one in the hand is better than 2 in the bush.

You’re right, that’s not cheap. With my wages I’ll have to wait a while. I hope it’s still there by the time I have 2k just laying around

Some of my slant-inclined friends tell me i should swap a slant with the triple Webers into my 47D8EADDC7-DE55-449A-9AB0-ADA914828E9D.jpeg

That would be
Some of my slant-inclined friends tell me i should swap a slant with the triple Webers into my 47View attachment 1715992342
That would be sick. One of my friends wants to Chevy 350 swap the world, I want to slant swap the world. Eventually we will have to battle to the death… anyway, another one of my friends wants to put a slant six in his checker wagon. I think it’s a neat idea. I’ll never judge you for putting a slant in anything. Uncle Tony put one in a Miata, and talked about putting one in a Fiero. I say go for it. Also, I’d love to point out the hilarity of “slant-inclined”. Couldn’t help it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back