George

SANY0930.jpg

SANY0931.jpg

SANY0932.jpg

SANY0933.jpg

SANY0934.jpg

SANY0935.jpg

SANY0936.jpg

My life laughed at me and accused me of getting to old to work on cars. I was rebuilding the front end of my Dart in the garage, in a frigid February in Idaho.....cause I was sitting on a pillow. I told her the concrete was to cold and my was getting numb.

My life laughed at me and accused me of getting to old to work on cars. I was rebuilding the front end of my Dart in the garage, in a frigid February in Idaho.....cause I was sitting on a pillow. I told her the concrete was to cold and my was getting numb.
I have old carpet on my garage floor,it helps keep the cold down abit.Then just vacuum with a shop vac..LOL

P.S Nice job George,are your tires rubbing on the inside?

Me too. When I was in my twenties I would be out in the cold all day working on my cars. Now I am actually going to home depot to look at heaters

when you bust a knukle at anything below freezing it hurts like hell. I dont blame ya.

I have a salamander heater for the garage! I've owned it since 1988. Can't live without it now!

George,
How did those front end tools for the lower controll arm work out for ya? I need to do mine as well, and the gas station wants $65 to do both sides.

Car looks great BTW. Nice job. Love the headers.

George

No rubbing of the tires.
George the tools worked out ok. I removed the bushings and installed the new ones with the same tool.
As I mentioned you can borrow them anytime
Who can I go to around our area for a wheel alignment

I responded to your question in another thread, but I used Larocca's Garage on Federal St in Bridgeport. Mopar guys.

Thanks for the tool loan offer. I may take you up on it!

George

-
Back