weiand upper pulley jegs

-

slowdown

Reaction score
Would anyone here know if the weiand 6 groove 2.66 pulleys sold through jegs and summit, work with b&m mini super chargers? I thought I read somewhere Holley owns weiand an bought the b&m brand as well? I pulled my upper pulley off to get measurements, jegs couldn't answer if there pulley they carry would work, as they didn't have one in stock to measure. They gave me the phone number for weiand. I've called an waited on line half a dozen times but just haven't been able to talk to anyone as of yet. I thought I.d ask here, it may be faster if a person here has already done this. Shaft hole is .785 and the out part where it slides into the nose of the supercharger is 1.25 these are measurements off a 3.05 upper pulley. Center to center front to back of the superchargers 4 bolts that hold it down 10 7/8 or 10 13/16 I can't get a perfect center to center with carb on an nuts on the hold down bolts. From side to side looking at it from the front of the car hold down bolts center to center is 5 1/2. Thanks for any input. I will keep trying to call them, I'm sure there busy.

Never mind, after a 35 min wait the guy from weiand said the pulleys they sell work for what ever size 144 142 supercharger u have. I said that's what I need to know then. He asked the center to center front to back on the 4 bolts that hold down the supercharger, I gave him my measurements and he said he doesn't have anything in his books for that measurement. Claimed to not know anything about my little b&m. He said they wouldn't have any pulleys that would fit it an I would probably have to have one made. He didn't even give me the measurements for the pulleys they sell in the size I was looking at. I was thinking I could have had it turned or something to make it fit but I guess not. Anyway hope this saves someone else the time of being on hold. I thought they may have been a little more helpful but I guess when your that busy there's a lot more customers u can put on hold. The search continues.

There. Is a guy on here named MiradaMegaCab he knows just about everything about these small blowers.

The front snouts on those blowers are the same across the board. That pulley should fit. Also post pics of what u are working with.

I would just buy the pulley and try it.
I can get you measurements off the one on mine, but I am not going to unbolt it from the car.
So is there any measurements I could provide with it still bolted to the blower?

It will for sure fit. Buy the pulley. These are my measurements. Just checked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 151
-
Back