weird Fender Tag space on 70 darts

-

cli55er

Tem Greene's Nephew
Reaction score
so, i'm getting my fender tag remade as it was lost...but i'm confused by a space on several 70 darts in the 3rd line. This is just a pic of an example....but i found several with just a google image search and they all had the space. is this just a Dart thing? i saw some duster ones that did not have the space.

can someone explain?

4324234234324324324234.JPG

Last edited:
That's a place holder for another code, that this car did not come with, is all.
You see where "end" is? There could be other codes in other lines, that this car also does not have, but another might, and that would push "end " to somewhere on the next line.

Separates the base config of the car with all the ABC options, since the V option top is actually read as "over" the FM3 body color and not the first of the ABC options.

The other "V" options are in alphabetical order, as the tag shows.

Separates the base config of the car with all the ABC options, since the V option top is actually read as "over" the FM3 body color and not the first of the ABC options.

The other "V" options are in alphabetical order, as the tag shows.
Noice! Thanks! I had him recreate my tag with the space as well.

I would like a fake tag, meaning that I added options to my car that id did not have. Will this tag maker do that?

Yeah I’m not going there. That’s not something I would do… nor would I put that person in that position. I personally would not have asked for this new tag if I did not have the car and the build sheet to go with it.

You may have put other options on your car, but that's not what it originally came with, that could be a problem if you ever sold the car.

-
Back