Weird weather this summer.

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
August has been unseasonably cool here. Highs in the high 70s and lower 80s, and 60s at night. The water in our pool is so cold we can’t even get in it. Very strange for this time of year. Plus, by the middle of August, we usually have the grass starting to get a little brown as it goes into dormancy, unless you want to spend $400 a month watering it. I water it just enough to keep it alive. We’ve had enough rain this summer that that has not been a problem. Weird weather.

We`ve had our August in July, it has cooled down here the last few days.
I finally mowed my lawn, I refused to mow in 90+ degree weather.
2 days of serious rain finally dried up.
WV
I`ll take the cool down over 90-100 degrees.
Same here in W.Md 100-104 temps four days in a row, very unusual. Tonight low 50's

June and July were our hottest months on record. 36-38 degrees Celsius. It’s been 30 C here in August but the lows are only 4-7 C. Lots of rain also this year. Kim

CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE (sooner than we normally would)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been inside all summer due to some medical stuff. My weather has been super consistent. 72 degrees, and I haven't been caught out in the rain in months!

Last edited:
CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE (sooner than we normally would)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been inside all summer due to some medical stuff. My weather has been super consistent. 72 degrees, and I haven't been caught out in the in months!
Sorry to hear of your medical issues. Get well soon. Ki

Hot as a **** here in middle Georgia just like it's always been.

yes it has been a strange weather so far this summer ! hot in carlisle and cool for moparnats 2 weeks later ! i’m not complaining…snow soon enough…

Our 1st summer in Florida...we love the heat!! Because it stays warm late into the night, the days seem longer to enjoy. And where we live, we have no mosquitos so I can be in the shop at midnight with the doors wide open and no bugs to worry about. For us, we surely do not miss Detroit weather!!

(But we are missing the Dream Cruise this week. Hope those that are there have great weather and a great time!!)

USDA reports probably record soybean and corn yields this fall. No starvation in US from global warming/weather catrastrophies this year! I guess next year will the be doom year!!

here too , we had a few hot days .. lots of rain in June ..not much since ..

winter forecast .. wet and windy

USDA reports probably record soybean and corn yields this fall. No starvation in US from global warming/weather catrastrophies this year! I guess next year will the be doom year!!
Shame on you. Don't you know they call it "Climate Change" now?
:rofl: :rofl:

We have way more rain than normal. The corn around here hit or miss to wet to plant. First crop hay was late because it has been raining every other day. The temps have been nice though

July was really hot here in Northern CA. August has really been nice though. Usually, August is the hot month.
I like this.

Shame on you. Don't you know they call it "Climate Change" now?
:rofl: :rofl:
I call it BS from the GREEN globalist of Europe. Funny how their attack on EU livestock and food never reaches the US nightly BS news.
You will have bugs for your protein and LOVE it!!! Yea really!??? :poke: :BangHead: :thumbsup:

-
Back