Welder needed

-

Demonracer

71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,
I'm looking for a welder/fabricator on the north side of Houston, north of Beltway 8. I need some help getting the motor and trans in my bracket racer. I live in a small town half way between Conroe and New Caney. I'm not looking to get it done for free, but seeing as i'm unemployed I'd like to keep it at a decent price. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Demonracer

I have a mig and I see you have a trailer. Drag it down here to SA and do it yourself for free. 8)

I have a mig and I see you have a trailer. Drag it down here to SA and do it yourself for free. 8)
I'm not a welder by any stretch of the imagination, that's why I'm looking for a welder/fabricator. Thanks for the reply.

Need to get the elepahant ears set with the correct engine and tranny angle, and figure which of the two sets of headers will be best in it.

Let me go out and look at what you are talking about tomorrow and see if it is within my capabilities. I have a pretty good idea, but not 100% I will let you know tomorrow. Not sure if I can, but if it looks like I can I will try on some old blocks we have around and let you know for sure. Not trying to get your hopes up and not come through, just trying to help you out.

Dustin the ears bolt to the block and the tabs weld to the frame and the ears bolt to the tabs.If they are like most i,ve seen.

-
Back