Well Alright Then! "Last Man Standing" Is BACK!!!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Fox announced today that Tim Allen's cancelled ABC comedy, Last Man Standing, will be back for the 2018-19 TV season.
Glad to have you, and the rest of the family, back Mike! I hope we see both Mandy and Eve as well (Molly Ephraim and Kaitlyn Dever have not yet confirmed reprising their roles as daughters Mandy and Eve).

Last Man Standing: Fox Officially Orders Revival of Cancelled Tim Allen Sitcom

I never watched the show while it was still on the air, but recently started watching reruns. I don't care for much on tv anymore, but I have to say I really enjoy that show. I'll have to find time to start watching new episodes when it returns.

I never watched the show while it was still on the air, but recently started watching reruns. I don't care for much on tv anymore, but I have to say I really enjoy that show. I'll have to find time to start watching new episodes when it returns.

Me too, the same with me.
Got to like the old episodes.

I thought you were talking about Extreme Enduro ...
Oh well.... alas

Ha... I thought maybe it was a reality show...lol
Tim Allen is great but never seen this show...

I believe it was canceled because it was too politically conservative for ABC. Glad to have it back also.
Yote

Just weird that it was cancelled right around election time. Lots of Hilary jokes. Then Rosanne comes back and the 1st episode has lots of them. Figured it would be back after that, can't wait.

-
Back