Well another FML moment

-
I see you got a 300 dollar grille. New reproductions cost between 600-700. Sounds like you wanted 600-700 dollar quality for 300.
I don't want a reproduction, they are a POS too.....the paint quality sucks on them, the fit and finish sucks and overall they aren't up to the standards of the car I am restoring. The grille was listed as being restored and for you to immediately come to the conclusion that just because it's 300 dollars for OEM versus 600 for junk repop just leaves me without words I can say on here.

Wish I could find a nice grill for our 69 cuda that looks as nice for $300.
You probably could but the quality of car i'm restoring justifies perfect and you stated in your own words what your cars quality is so i'm sorry.

The thing you're not mentioning is when you purchase the grill did you get an amateur restored grill or professionally restored Grill most of the people you're dealing with on this site or doing home restoration and you should have asked about quality of work and details that you complain about...if you paid under $400 with bezels...you got what you paid for...You talk like you should know better....if there is not fresh paint in cracks that broke the shippers broke it....get a refund if you not happy ...
I already have beautiful restored bezels, this was for the grille by itself.....but you are correct I should have asked initially who restored it but the answer is nobody knows as this seller bought a parts lot from someone else and just sold off everything he didn't want for himself

Man it sure looks like Argent Silver in the pictures. Did you see pictures before you bought?
Argent isn't shiny and its also textured.......you wouldn't have been able to tell in the pictures just like you can't tell it's not.......bottom line is that I know what's correct and obviously the seller is either slimy or not very bright

Are there actually '68 Dart repop grills available? Or '69?
There are some available but from previous experience with repop parts is that they are close or they are good enough for a nice or decent driver but this was my late fathers car and he had been accumulating NOS parts for it for years and its a numbers matching car and I want OEM RESTORED or NOS when I can finf it especially for key parts like the grille.

Are there actually '68 Dart repop grills available? Or '69?
I just checked and the repops aren't painted correct for a GTS and they also specifically state that they don't paint the argent on them either so with that being said I think the generic repop grille is overpriced!!!!!

I guess I missed where the seller had a chance to make it right before you posted this?

So you bought cheap, got cheap, and burned a bridge. What's the point of this thread, exactly?
What's the point of you even commenting????? From your stance i'm starting to think you would be more than happy that someone called it restored when in actuality its broken and looks like a 7 year old worked on it.

So you bought cheap, got cheap, and burned a bridge. What's the point of this thread, exactly?
Also just because you seem to think that nobody should ever get an actual great deal on a part doesn't mean that your correct because your not

'68cuda416, you did an excellent job of posting pics of what you wanted to show. you should require the same level of detail from sellers.

Looks correct to you?????? Well im guessing maybe you need to go visit an eye doctor because IF you have ever owned any NOS grilles then I can assure you that they use argent paint and not smooth silver and also they didn't weld the bars BELOW the surface!!!!!! UGHHHHH WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THAT I GOT THAT KIND OF RESPONSE :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::wtf:

Well you are a freakin' idiot for sure. You paid for a half assed grille and that is what you got, it is all on YOU! I have been restoring 67-69 Dart GTS's for 43 years and you have absolutely NO CLUE! You NEVER get headlight bezels and grilles restored or bought by different people to begin with, they will NEVER MATCH! You deserve what you got and the seller should be happy if he never hears from you again, PUTZ!

You probably could but the quality of car i'm restoring justifies perfect and you stated in your own words what your cars quality is so i'm sorry.

Then you should search for NOS.

What's the point of you even commenting????? From your stance i'm starting to think you would be more than happy that someone called it restored when in actuality its broken and looks like a 7 year old worked on it.

If you didn't want people to comment, you should have never posted. Did you actually think everyone would agree with your point of view?

Well you are a freakin' idiot for sure. You paid for a half assed grille and that is what you got, it is all on YOU! I have been restoring 67-69 Dart GTS's for 43 years and you have absolutely NO CLUE! You NEVER get headlight bezels and grilles restored or bought by different people to begin with, they will NEVER MATCH! You deserve what you got and the seller should be happy if he never hears from you again, PUTZ!
So would you like me to get down on my knees and kiss your fat azz because I feel like i'm in the presence of greatness........WOW WHAT AN EGOMANIAC!!!!

-
Back