Well got a DemonSizzler TQ coming

-

DartSport340

Reaction score
Took some members advice and went with a Demon Sizzler TQ its enroute and I will let you guys know if its a upgrade(nicer) than the 750 eddie thats on the car now and how it works when i get it installed.

David did one for me on a 416 I built about 14 years ago. It was a beast.

$200 shipped. Im still waiting on it so I will let you know the results when I get it on.

That's darn reasonable if you ask me. If for some reason you don't like it, it shouldn't be hard to get your money back out of it. I will say if it runs better than mine, as I'm sure it will, you won't be disappointed.

I've got to get busy on my next one. Can't wait.

Way reasonable! Id be interested in one once I get some other things sorted. I know you can get some good fuel mileage out of them.

Let us know what you think, and pics of install please.

There's a few places to get floats, jets, gaskets. choke pull offs, etc. etc. If you need the links to the pages Ill be happy to send them. If Demon Sizzler is doing one for you it should be ready to bolt on...Good luck, I love a well tuned Thermoquad, extremely hard to beat for an all around carb!!

There's a few places to get floats, jets, gaskets. choke pull offs, etc. etc. If you need the links to the pages Ill be happy to send them. If Demon Sizzler is doing one for you it should be ready to bolt on...Good luck, I love a well tuned Thermoquad, extremely hard to beat for an all around carb!!

yup, I emailed him today and he said I should have it Friday..other than the carb and the thicker gasket will I need anything else to mount this on my Edelbrock performer manifold??? want to be sure I have everything in hand..there are not any other gaskets or spacers or linkage I need is there? im taking off a Eddie 750 if that matters and its a Edelbrock performer intake(not the RPM). And if you guys have links or places that have TQ tuning books or parts sure id copy the links order a book or what ever i want to be able to work on this but i have NEVER even touched one...well except the old one in the shed attached to the top of the stock manifold lol..but as far as tuning or ever running one ive not got ANY experience so anything would be helpful!

Just go to David's site. He has some very good instruction on how to tune them.

-
Back