Well its been a hell of a 2 weeks .

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
I know i went missin this week we lost power for over 24 hours and we lost all are food . Then the same storm took out the net so thats why i aint been here but before that warren came back though this part of the state so we hung out for the day . it was fun we met him at a truck stop . then took my buick to to ride around . he slaped 10 in the tank (thanks) I know hes got pics i didnt bring my camra tho lol

Sucks about the food. Damn hard to come by. Congrats on meeting new friend!

Magnum- keep taking pics like that and your gonna break that new phone! Roflmao

Got a couple of more and some video but it is beyond me at the moment. This windows seven really sucks. Thinks it can out think me. Always doing stuff I don't want it to. I will try this later on my XP pc.

Got a couple of more and some video but it is beyond me at the moment. This windows seven really sucks. Thinks it can out think me. Always doing stuff I don't want it to. I will try this later on my XP pc.

Lol you think windows 7 is bad?! Try windows 8! That will bring your world crashing down on your head!

I hate Winsucks7. I use Linux for everything that I can

Just got done installing Linux / XP dual boot on a tiny little toy for my EFI

Sucks about the food. Damn hard to come by. Congrats on meeting new friend!

Magnum- keep taking pics like that and your gonna break that new phone! Roflmao
thanks brother . Ya its hard to come by but we have enough can goods to get us by . Aint going to go hungry . Just sucks lol ........Btw he aint a new friend we have met before lol last time he was here we wound up getting chased by a twister . This time was alot less stress ful lol Im wating on the one we took togather lol

More from the blue whale. We met a Shelby Mustang sort of a gut there. Oh well, takes all kinds.

Attachments

• me n Asa.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 145
  • blue whale.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Asa's GF.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 109
I know i went missin this week we lost power for over 24 hours and we lost all are food . Then the same storm took out the net so thats why i aint been here but before that warren came back though this part of the state so we hung out for the day . it was fun we met him at a truck stop . then took my buick to to ride around . he slaped 10 in the tank (thanks) I know hes got pics i didnt bring my camra tho lol

Well that explains why the new posts tab has had so few new posts lately. :D :D :D:D:D On the serious side, That sucks about losing the food.

Looks like you all had a good time.

I think that is the first picture I have ever seen where Asa didn't have a cigarette or a Sonic cup. Maybe someday we will see him without a cigarette and with empty hands.

attachment.php

Happy to see you are safe and yes! I was wondering where you have been.
I guess you have not heard the news then, Treva hit the small power ball and I am at Ramcharger's (Joe's) house mowing and taking care of Maxi and Merlin and bought me a 2013 Honda Shadow 1100, and going on a trip to the top of the earth Saturday :coffee2:

Happy to see you are safe and yes! I was wondering where you have been.
I guess you have not heard the news then, Treva hit the small power ball and I am at Ramcharger's (Joe's) house mowing and taking care of Maxi and Merlin and bought me a 2013 Honda Shadow 1100, and going on a trip to the top of the earth Saturday :coffee2:
NICE!!!!!! Enjoy

NICE!!!!!! Enjoy

:eek:ops: :D I did not get back here in time to let Asa know I was joking :D
memike can be a :jocolor: sometimes, sorry about that plum crazy dart :glasses7:, I got busy walking Buddy my Boxer and just walked back in the door.
memike bad :jocolor:

-
Back