Well,its Gone!!!!

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
i finally sold my motor. :sad2: .. we,tim and i, pulled it this past week and met up with the new owner in BREEZEWOOD,PA. on saturday....im glad it went to a nice new owner but im really gonna miss it!!!

i want to say a special THANKS to DUSTERBUSTER71(tim) for helping me pull and deliver it!!! :thumblef:

heres ONE of the MANY pictures tim took....im STILL waiting for the rest!!!! :thumblef:

me and my duster.jpg

well,id like to go bigger and better but right now i have a few things i need to do around here and then we'll see

THANKS for all the comments guys!!!!!.....i am happy and sad but i know the new owner will enjoy it too.
he is a member here and he has owned his 73 duster since he was around 15 and now has decided to redo the whole car and needed a motor and now he has one!! :thumblef:

I agree with olvart,Mike holler at tim and stab that 318 and get that good looker back on the street :protest:

Well, you got to do what you got to do! I myself am not going to build any Home made cal-tracs yet. I have these other things built from before that I am going to try again. The difference this year is that the car is tubbed and narrowed now.

Good luck man.....If you need anything,let us know! Josh

-
Back