Well my Dart is on its way to our new home

-
Your gonna have lots of A-body company in Oregon! PM me your email and I send you a facebook link for a couple of groups. Welcome to the Pacific Northwest! I'll see you at Woodburn Dragstrip on July 18th (Covid depending...) for car show, Mopar drags and swap meet. I'm partial to white Darts with black stripes :thumbsup:.

Left Reno at 8am, just snapped a couple pics at a rest stop. Looks like just about 100mi to go.

A+ Gallery_18.jpg

A+ Gallery_17.jpg

Got in about noon yesterday. Spent the night in the new house after getting the Dart settled into her new space.
Woke up this morning, my birthday, and had 3 deer mowing my front lawn for me.

A+ Gallery_20.jpg

A+ Gallery_19.jpg

IMG_20210209_171149708.jpg

The hillside behind the new place is on fire. Kind of concerns me. According to my bro in law who lives just down the road, it's been burning for weeks. Supposedly some kind of a prescribed burn. But I don't know how controlled it is. It was flaring up pretty good yesterday even though the whole area is pretty wet from melting snow.

A+ Gallery_23.jpg

IMG_20210211_082122090.jpg

Left to head back to Colorado about 9:30 this morning, will probably stop in Wendover for the night. That's just at the west end of the salt flats.

-
Back