Well that sucks Sunday?

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
The Dart developed a nasty rattle in the back end going over bumps in the road yesterday.
Gotta get under there this morning and find out WTH.
Since I just swapped rear ends a bit ago I guess a good check over is in order anyway.:rolleyes:

It was 17F at 7AM....................Approaching 9:30, it's 25...........

Ouch that's no fun. I had a fck up saturday so I feel your pain Scratched my car installing the new radiator

20200314_145418.jpg

Well, good luck, hopefully nothing too serious.

Ouch that's no fun. I had a fck up saturday so I feel your pain Scratched my car installing the new radiator

View attachment 1715487580

It was one of my speaker boxes in the trunk.:D
They are up on the tray section right behind the back seat and are actually cut down house speaker boxes with a 10, a 6 and a tweeter in each box.
One was up against the inner wheel well.

That scratch looks like surface stuff and should polish out if it is.
I had just gotten back from the grocery store one day and our Daughter came out to help me carry the stuff in.
She was taking a plastic bag of canned goods out of the trunk and knocked a chip out of the paint on my fender extension with it.
This is just one of the reasons I wouldn't pay for a paint job.:D

Some a$$fk keyed my Charger at the store today, and I dont wanna know who it was. East Coast is 50° and sunny. Had a lot of wind but it was a small window that It was out. Ok, its a srt8 06 but thats my girl. Now my Sunday SUCKD!

Some a$$fk keyed my Charger at the store today, and I dont wanna know who it was. East Coast is 50° and sunny. Had a lot of wind but it was a small window that It was out. Ok, its a srt8 06 but thats my girl. Now my Sunday SUCKD!

Well that blows, and I totally understand not wanting to know who it was.
I told the Wife once that I wasn't paying big bucks for a paint job because I know for a fact I would go to jail for assault at some point.:D

You going to paint "Ouch" over it?

I`d prefer to know who it was , he`d have a rigging axe hole in his !

Some people have issues around here if you have something nice, they get jealous. My car was garaged its whole life and was in very good condition. I always park way out in the lots so to keep away from door smashers. When I get out of the store, I usually once over it if someone parks next to it but that's just plain cruel. I don't have any enemy's so I guess I got to try and hope it will buff out. If I seen someone actually do that, even to another car, I'd be in a lot of trouble. Gonna be 58 this year but I still got plenty of high octane in the tank. Lol. Seen the thread and had to post cuz it fit my day well. The toilet paper thread was hilarious and almost forgot about it for a while. Just shows me you can't trust its always ok. Even in the dead spaces. Bastards!

-
Back