Well There's your problem.

-
That's the building inspector doing his final inpection:-D............As you can see, other countries don't have the same safety standards as we do. MMG.

You now know why there are no phones in China!
There are so many Wing's and Wong's
You may wing the wong number.

I don't know why I just had to post it.

There's a problem there? Looks a lot like the wiring I found under the hood and dash of my Duster... except I had more splices in mine!
C

There's a problem there? Looks a lot like the wiring I found under the hood and dash of my Duster... except I had more splices in mine!
C

Same here on my '73. I call these IPO problems (=Idiot Previous Owner). The main charging wire had no fewer than five splices in it. One of them had a household-type wire nut on it; the other four were just twisted together and covered with a wad of electrical tape. The piece de resistance (as it were) was that the fuselink was AWOL and a piece of regular wire had been substituted. Terminal? We don't need no fancy-pants terminal, Clovis! the bare strands were crammed into the bulkhead disconnect slot and held there with a drywall screw. Whee! :shock:

As for the photo at the top of this thread: Yeh. Go see here.

C

Same here on my '73. I call these IPO problems (=Idiot Previous Owner). The main charging wire had no fewer than five splices in it. One of them had a household-type wire nut on it; the other four were just twisted together and covered with a wad of electrical tape. The piece de resistance (as it were) was that the fuselink was AWOL and a piece of regular wire had been substituted. Terminal? We don't need no fancy-pants terminal, Clovis! the bare strands were crammed into the bulkhead disconnect slot and held there with a drywall screw. Whee! :shock:

As for the photo at the top of this thread: Yeh. Go see here.

That's what happens when you shoe ONE of your redneck neighbors how to get free HBO.

Same here on my '73. I call these IPO problems (=Idiot Previous Owner).

Damn Dan! I thought mine was bad...
I like the IPO, I will remember that:cheers:
C

-
Back