Well this sucks...3 Demons go up in flames!!!

-
They’re still getting their cars, and they’ll be getting VIP serial numbers on them. There will now be 3,303 total built.

At least these 3 can be replaced. Three original Demons would be a loss.

I dont think it would be a loss at all. It would make all the rest of the real one worth a little more.

could be worse, this could have showed up under the "things i do while trucking" thread

At $80,000 plus would you want one of those rebuilt for you? Unless there giving a good deal and I mean a real good deal, I would not want any part of them. They're bad enough after coming off the line, what gremlins will show up down the road and the dealer says too bad.

Thanks. I see the term "rebuild" which to me is repairing the burned ones.
I see where it then states new Demons.
Also in 1st link Reliable states it wasnt their driver and he was not on the books?
Yes, they are going to rebuild them. Not those specific cars, but building three new cars.

The carrier was Reliable.

Buyers of burned Demons get call from Dodge chief

Must have lost a few classic cars over the last several months, from hurricanes Harvey and
Irma and the wildfires.

Time to make a horror movie. What a great story line. Born on Friday the 13th and died on Halloween. Only for the Demons to come back and terrorize the liberals who tried to ban them. Man I would buy that movie.

-
Back