Well, Why Is This Ad Relevant? LMAO

-
I think it’s hilarious. There was a guy on here who lost his **** over an ad a couple of months ago. He called out Joey and threatened to Leave The Site! I’m sure he’s still clutching his pearls

Run Adblocker ultimate in firefox and NEVER see that garbage. Simple solution to the issue.

All those ads are generated from google or the Death Star. LOL
Man, I've brought up stuff while my phone is nearby talking with friends here and there and sure as shootin' that crap will show up on my phone whether it's an ad or not... Google is Always Listening

Man, I've brought up stuff while my phone is nearby talking with friends here and there and sure as shootin' that crap will show up on my phone whether it's an ad or not... Google is Always Listening
Whoa, you’ve got an Alexa? Dude, those things listen to everything! I wouldn’t go near one of them! I’m not properly filtered, lol

Whoa, you’ve got an Alexa? Dude, those things listen to everything! I wouldn’t go near one of them! I’m not properly filtered, lol
Think of all the phones, tablets and Alexa's listening to everything we do.

I think it’s hilarious. There was a guy on here who lost his **** over an ad a couple of months ago. He called out Joey and threatened to Leave The Site! I’m sure he’s still clutching his pearls

He shouldn't have been browsing ads for chevelle hoods for his duster. What a dumbass! :lol:

Cortana, hey google and siri are the same ****, different sides of the same pile.

-
Back