well.....

-
We just bought a 73 Scamp last weekend. It's definitely a fun car to drive and we cant wait to start working on it. We're about halfway between Tacoma and Seattle.

Good to see another local guy with a 73 scamp, I just dropped a rebuilt 360 in mine and we are working on my girlfrends 72 scamp.
Im looking for a manual steering box and colum along with a 8 1/4 rear for an A-body so if you have one for sale or know someone let me know. Thanks and welcome to the site.

Thanks for the welcome. Currently, we have no extra parts. Will keep an eye out though. We have a 318 in ours and just picked up a pair of 360 heads for $50. Took them to a shop to be cleaned and magnafluxed.

well I am in Idaho on official orders. I got a Duster. Anybody needing to get rid of some buckets or trannies?

Hawaii calling,
originally a seattle area res., i'm living in honolulu now. probably be back one day as it's getting real expensive here.
looking for property in the sequim/ port angeles area. any mopar freaks up there??
aloha

I made the last thread here back in MAY!! I can't believe it's been that long. Since then, the Demon's won a trophy....I'm a happy guy. Nice to hear from all the northwesters.
Tony

dsc00325.jpg

72Dmn said:
I made the last thread here back in MAY!! I can't believe it's been that long. Since then, the Demon's won a trophy....I'm a happy guy. Nice to hear from all the northwesters.
Tony

dont feel bad... i forgot i even belonged here :sad1: oops.... as of recently i have sold 2 of my darts. my 67 and my 71. so now just the 68 and the 72 scamp. anyone want a jeep????

Just stumbled in; the 'Redmond Post' is present and accounted for. Still have my '68 Dart GT (V-8, A/C,original ordered at Traveller Motors on N.Callow in Bremerton-have all paperwork) and th '69 V-100 2-dr w/ 87k original on it (the $150 special, bought 'driveway fresh').

Just checking in. Haven't driven the Scamp in a while. Tranny went out and don't have time to work on it. Looks like it'll be easier to just take out the engine and tranny since we want to do some upgrades on the engine. We'll get to it someday.

I see it's been more than a year since anyone posted in this thread, but I'm here now! just bought a 72 Scamp, 360 complete with 318 "Part Dart". Pictures in my gallery.
Gary - the new Mopar fanatic.

Lynnwood, WA , just north of Seattle checking in. Currently restoring a bone stock, numbers matching, 70 Dart Swinger 340. Overhauling the engine now.

I am in Bend Oregon.
Getting the Dart Sport ready for some strip action.

When is the Woodburn Oregon Mopar show this year?

1973 Dodge Dart Sport
built 360, 727, 3.91 mini tubbed.

graham wa. checking in with two 71 scamps and a 72 scamp for parts if anybody needs some. I have a gold one thats gonna go fast with a stroked 400 and a tan/beige one thats going to the wife and is going to stay / stock.
Just outfitted the gold one with new interior of black seats, ***** red carpet with red and black flamed floor mats to tie it together, god does it look like a redneck owns it. Anyway.

hey 340mopar I drove through soaplake the otherday, I'm working at the microsoft building in quincy and thought i'd cruise thru and check it out

racy

Man its good to be back home. 340mopar it mat be next weekend til I can get up there I have to go to Ellensburg next week but I am still intrested in the /6. If anyones intrested I did see a 70?? superbee at the Midvalley chrysler in sunnyside/grandview area. Didnt see it listed on their used car page. Its yellow with black scoops and bumblebee stripe on back.

June 1st at *** in Issaquah is the Mopar Spring Round up show. maybe we can all take over part of their parking lot and fill it with A-bodies!!!

Roy, you have some pics of your scamp parts? I need trunk trim in nice condition.

Chuck, I will try to steal the old mans station wagon and come over one of these weekends pretty soon. Im starting to think that the 7 1/4 in the dart may be on its last leg. I was comming back from Marysville after doing an appraisal on a 70 1/2 Camaro SS396 today and the rear was growling at me pretty good at 75mph. I also need some misc brackets under the hood for Nikkis 72.

I'm hoping to get down to there this year. Haven't been there yet. Did go to the street show in Everett last year. To many Chebys and ferds, be nice to see all Mopars!=D>

Just moved here last year from Vegas..I really like living in the Tri Cities area. Sold my Swinger to make the move.
No current projects other than my beater, a 79/ 4 dr Volare. Runs super nice, has a CD player and even the A/C works. It sure is ugly though! Planning on it being a donor car for the right project needing just a 318 engine and or ranny. Tough to find I know...:read2:

naw sorry 360scamp, I've got the trim but it needs redoing, I sent ya a pic mid way last year and it needed to be rechromed and the such

sorry dude

racy

Hello usdart I live very close to you. Im in Richland off the bypass hwy. My project is a 67 dart gt with a /6. Well have to meet up some day. There is a drag strip in wapato,near yakima,that opens soon. Talk again soon. Dean

pretty much a full 72 scamp minus a rear quarter, You'll have to email me with yer wants and i'll answer if i got. It's a /6 though

Racyroy1@comcast.net

I'll be happy to outfit you if i don't need it.

-
Back