went and seen it today

-

clairday modtop

there's no car like mopar
Reaction score
Well its been a whole sence i traded of my 69 barracuda and so i went by its new home and there he sat in the drive way :sad5:. I miss it but i ended up going get my old 68 charger back:love7:. I am happy that my barracuda went to a home that drives it. Any one miss a car they had and still sees it time to time?

yes i had a 72 340 duster that was so sweet. i got it from a guy about 1980 orange roll bars built 340 half black vinyl top 3" centerlines fiberglass hood line lock very nice car and would love to have her back. the guy i got it from wanted it back then later he sold it t a guy in tenn i hear he runs it at Bristol drag strip.

I miss every damn mopar I ever sold, but back then they were just cars, then b j came along and jacked the price up, I tried to get my old 69 supper bee back last year, I gave 75.00 for it with a bad engine, put a 440 in and drove it for a few years, was offered 500.00 for it, sold with the condition, if he sold it, I get first dibs, well it went up for sale, the car has been in his garage since 85, the prick wanted me to give him 25,000.00 for it.

A couple years ago I sold my '67 Fury, I had a For Sale sign on it at a small car show at the neighborhood supermarket parking lot. A guy had a wad of $100's in his pocket, I signed over the title and walked home. It all happened so fast. Then two days later I saw him and the car at Dunkin Donuts. But after that I never saw the Fury again.:sad7:

-
Back