went job hunting but

-

clairday modtop

there's no car like mopar
Reaction score
i went job hunting today with no luck, but i did see and find some mopars but with no camra. seen to 72 scamps with in two hours apart. one primered in a yard and one in a finced in area of a old building. and a 66 dart for sale. had hardly any glass but body looked stright. no price but its been there for sale for years. will get pics soon. then took the wife fishing and she let me clean them. she so sweet to me lol lol. that was my day. how about yours?

I've been trying to find a job since September with no luck. Not many places are hiring 16 year old kids...haven't even heard back from Walmart!

i got a job around the house building fences but all the rain here put a stop to it for a bit. rough when you go from makeing $25.00 an hour to $9.00. but i havent ever been rich lol just geting by. it'll pick up soon

Ya, I've been laid off for going on 3 months. Went from $36.00 an hour to $0.00 dollars an hour. Good thing I'm in school. At least they send me some money.

yea..normally this time of year i sell a lot of stuff..ebay.craigslist..but it's the more severe then the gov wants to say...I watch certain items on eBay as I sell/buy them here and there..and well some items have droped in price like dead roses...keepin busey repairing house/cars we have..only buying our car parts when we have the spair $$$...girl friend has 19 years @ the USPS, and they changed her hours from 6:30 AM to 3:00PM to 12 noon to 8:30 PM...she works the sun hours now,,and when she gets up ...shes just waiting to got to work..19 years..there.

Boss came up to me first am on 10/01/8. Can't keep me due to not getting bridge loan from SBA & banks! (He was the owner and had been complaining that I made more than him. 25% of the business was supposed to be mine in 4 more years) He just chopped the biggest pay check in the shop. I was customer service and his only sales rep and I also did production management and purchasing! I haven't been able to find anything except my house and cars to work on. I have been in printing for 35 years. Don't want to hire, too much experiance. I keep telling them we are empty nesters and I can work for less. I guess they arn't buying it. Oh well................

I really feel for you guys who are out of work, one of my FABO friends, ramcharger, is in the same boat. Those damned bills never stop coming in! God bless all of you in your search.
Pat

sounds like we all are geting it. i lined up a small body work job on a tractor. tree fell on the cab. at lest i can do something i like doing for a day and get cash for it lol. good luck everyone, hope something comes our way soon

Hey guys,

Check out my thread in the general discusion thread called "Layoff Survival Guide". I've got some good tips in there in regards to building a resume. I hope it helps someone.

ya memike, theres been sun shineing some times here but not enough to dry it up to work lol.

-
Back