Went on a date. And where did she suggest the date? The drag strip!!

-
Well, you could use a trim on the face.... Not saying get rid of it.... Just a trim.

Sounds like a cool chick. Back in the day... Enter dreaming music like TV does when remembering..... My wife said lets to to the Nats @ E-town. Not being able to find a room within 50 miles, she books a camp site. I gave a big ok' LOL! Because we have no camping gear. She says I'll fix that tomorrow. And up went the credit card bill!
Worth every cent!!!!

And so that is how my FIRST time at a Nat went.

Now you should pay attention and go do something she digs, er, likes to do.

Well, you could use a trim on the face.... Not saying get rid of it.... Just a trim.

Sounds like a cool chick. Back in the day... Enter dreaming music like TV does when remembering..... My wife said lets to to the Nats @ E-town. Not being able to find a room within 50 miles, she books a camp site. I gave a big ok' LOL! Because we have no camping gear. She says I'll fix that tomorrow. And up went the credit card bill!
Worth every cent!!!!

And so that is how my FIRST time at a Nat went.

Now you should pay attention and go do something she digs, er, likes to do.
Thats cool as **** and I agree, you need to see what she likes. She expects it.

Congrats, man.

It's always cool to have someone around who sparks the same interests. Even if it's not as involved, it's always nice to have someone in the running with you.

I don't know a whole lot about the SG crowd, but I do know some and I think the principals behind the modeling agency, being more open minded and welcoming to the people within subcultures is nice. Amy considered doing it for a while, but she's just got other stuff keeping her calendar. She does love cars, tattoos and photography, though. Always a huge bonus. I'm sure this place will see more pics of her, when the time comes.

Your date seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Do what you can to keep her around.

-
Back