Went on another MOPAR Parts Pic Today

-

RAT ROD AL

MOPAR ARCHAEOLOGIST - one parts hoard at a time!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Theresa found some guy here in Florida on FaceBook that was selling off his fathers small hoard of mopar parts. Of course that got my interest up , so this moring we loaded our trailer and headed north to Sarasota , about a 2 1/2 hour ride.
Another hot day here. Met with the guy and sifted though 2 cargo trailers to get the good stuff. Making the deal , loaded up and headed back home . Haven't really gone through it all yet, and as usual , left stuff behind that I now regret not snagging up along with all the rest. Looks like there will be more small clearance sales in the future ! Going through all these boxes & bins is kinda like Christmas morning ! Hopefully I find some unexpected cool items in there ! Here's a teaser of the pic. . Nothing for sale yet ! I have to sort it all out and do some research on a lot of it probably. Sorry , some of the pictures are a little blurry.

20220816_194550.jpg

20220816_194555.jpg

20220816_194637.jpg

20220816_194723.jpg

20220816_194744.jpg

20220816_194809.jpg

20220816_194834.jpg

20220816_195004.jpg

20220816_195009.jpg

20220816_195139.jpg

Thanks for saving another load of goodies and redistributing them. Kinda like Robin Hood.
like the dragster width 8-3/4...maybe you could make a 6 cylinder rail with that as the start?

HA ! I wouldn't go that far ! But thanks !

Sarasota is 2.5 hours North of you?

Where do you live? Everglades?

PS, still haven't been able to go to the shop and check my mirror stash.
I developed a debilitating stress knot in my left shoulder last week that laid me up all weekend.
It's a little better this week. Just enough to go to work, come home, and go to bed.

I developed a debilitating stress knot in my left shoulder last week that laid me up all weekend.
It's a little better this week. Just enough to go to work, come home, and go to bed.
sorry to hear about your shoulder. been thru that and stuck shoulder. hope it heals completely.

Well, it takes me about an hour to get from Port Charlotte down to Al's place on the Southern tip of Pine Island, so I think that is probably in the ball park.

Looking forward to what's in the stash.

Well, it takes me about an hour to get from Port Charlotte down to Al's place on the Southern tip of Pine Island, so I think that is probably in the ball park.

Looking forward to what's in the stash.
Has some E body stuff in the mix !

I'm an hour off I 75 and rhe puc was about 30 minutes off 75 with about 1.5 hours up 75. So in the neighborhood.

-
Back