AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
I think we found Barbie’s Barracuda.
We had a row of Mopars.

IMG_5486.jpeg

IMG_5488.png

IMG_5473.jpeg

IMG_5474.jpeg

With the exception of the rear window louvres, it isn't bad at all. I like the color combo.

i admire the craftsmanship and ingenuity. loves me some bass boat metal flake, too.

agreed that it need some meats to fill out them rear wheel wells.

i see a six pack air cleaner, what's the scoop with the rest of that rig?

i admire the craftsmanship and ingenuity. loves me some bass boat metal flake, too.

agreed that it need some meats to fill out them rear wheel wells.

i see a six pack air cleaner, what's the scoop with the rest of that rig?

No idea.

There were a couple of things I really didn’t like about this car show.
One, was that even though we all paid the same entry fee we got put in an entirely different parking lot.
That’s why you don’t see very many people or cars where we were.
Then on top of that for the first time ever they were charging the public $10 a person to get in.
Not sure how they monitored that being in the Safeway parking lot.

The flyer for the show says “A portion of the proceeds goes to the local food bank as well as a local animal rescue group”

That’s great, but as a group we decided we would rather spend our money on gas and food for cruises instead.

I mentioned in another post that the Wife and I are going to try and do a different small destination each weekend.
Well, the rest of the mopar group also like that idea better than the car shows.
We can do this year round by going south in the winter and north in the summer.

Last edited:
The flyer for the show says “A portion of the proceeds goes to the local food bank as well as a local animal rescue group”
I am seeing a really simple solution combining those problems...all we need is an asian chef

Then on top of that for the first time ever they were charging the public $10 a person to get in.
WHAT??? That is stupid. Nobody I know would pay to go to that kind of a car show. Those have always been free for spectators.

WHAT??? That is stupid. Nobody I know would pay to go to that kind of a car show. Those have always been free for spectators.

I also noticed that some of the repeating car shows have as much as doubled the fee to enter your car.
Another reason to not do shows any longer.

Not sure what the attendance is like at the Pavilions this time of the year but you might try that before it gets too hot. Also 67th and Bell is usually going. Really nothing here on the east side with the exception of a small Cars N Coffee on Saturdays.

I also noticed that some of the repeating car shows have as much as doubled the fee to enter your car.
Sounds like fund raisers trying to cash in on classic car craze milk all they can out of it. But if you hang out all day maybe get a trophy?

Just one more reason why I don't bother to enter my junk in shows anymore. That plus I don't really care to sit around baking in the summer sun all day. I will take my car there, but park it on the street and go for a walk around, take some pictures and leave when I've seen enough.
I like to see new builds, but so many of the same cars are in nearly every show in the area.

Sounds like fund raisers trying to cash in on classic car craze milk all they can out of it. But if you hang out all day maybe get a trophy?j
Sounds like fund raisers trying to cash in on classic car craze milk all they can out of it. But if you hang out all day maybe get a trophy?

Just one more reason why I don't bother to enter my junk in shows anymore. That plus I don't really care to sit around baking in the summer sun all day. I will take my car there, but park it on the street and go for a walk around, take some pictures and leave when I've seen enough.
I like to see new builds, but so many of the same cars are in nearly every show in the area.

I’m usually the same way, but the guys wanted to do a Mopar lineup in this show.
Guarantee ya the next outing is going to be a 50 mile drive for lunch instead.

Not sure what the attendance is like at the Pavilions this time of the year but you might try that before it gets too hot. Also 67th and Bell is usually going. Really nothing here on the east side with the exception of a small Cars N Coffee on Saturdays.

That’s what I do, both and make it a day.
I meet Bob and Cheryl at the pavilions until 2-3 pm, then head back across to 67th and Bell then have dinner there.
I love driving those multilane lighted freeways at night too.

Does the Barracuda have Valiant fenders on both sides or just the passenger? It looks like the dog may have been wondering the same thing.

A few years ago I went to a show called "mopars at the red barns"

It was at the Gilmore car museum and entrance to the museum was included with entrance to the show, but that was 7 dollars or so per person

It just so happened I had driven my duster there, so I asked what the cost was te enter the car

They said 10 bucks

So I paid the 10 buck to enter the duster, and me, my boy and my buddy got free admission to the show

I'll only pay to go to three car shows.
I do one at the American Legion that I'm a member of. Only because I know that money really is going to the Needy Kids Fund and not into someones pocket.
I do Carlisle and Mopar Nationals. I only do those because I take a lot of money out of those events.
I don't pay a fee to have to listen to people tell me that I need to pull the slant out of my Duster and put a 340 in it.
1. You ain't paying for it and
2. That slant is there for a reason.

-
Back